FREE Self Assessment Tools and Psychometric Tests
Before you can really set goals and create action plans, you need to know what you want and where you want to go. To do this, you must go through a self-assessment. Sometimes this process can help you to understand yourself better.
The customized assessments also can give entrepreneurs some insight when working with their clients. By reviewing an assessment with a client, entrepreneurs get to know much about client’s personality from the information he/she entered, and it can give the company immediate credibility and a rapport with the customer.
The Links here are a variety of FREE self-assessment tools and tests designed to help you understand yourself and make sound plans for the future.
Sample Test: How to Decide Whether to Be an Entrepreneur
Sample Test: How to Decide Whether To Be An Entrepreneur
Rate yourself honestly on each of the following questions using these criteria:
· If this is something you are missing or not good at, give yourself a -1
· If you are okay in this are, give yourself a 0
· If this is one of your strengths, give yourself a +1
- Are you a self starter?
- How well do you get along with different people?
- How well do you make decisions?
- Do you have the physical and emotional stamina to run a business?
- How well do you plan and organize?
- Is your drive strong enough to keep you motivated when the going gets rough?
- Is your family supportive of you doing this?
- Do you have the financial resources to keep you going for at least a year if you don’t have income from the business right away?
Add up your scores.
· A score above 0 means you have the potential to be an entrepreneur.
· A negative score means that entrepreneurship might not be the right career for you.
· A score of 8 is the highest score. You have a strong potential to succeed as an entrepreneur.
Ready to give entrepreneurship a try? Learn more at Starting a Business.
If you are interested in free entrepreneurship aptitudes test, visit links as below;
- Entrepreneurship Aptitudes Test
- Professional Personality Tests for Entrepreneurs
- EFL(Entrepreneurial Finance Lab), a branch of the Harvard Kennedy School’s Center for International Development, provides effective, automated and scalable tools to identify high-potential entrepreneurs
- A student-run resource where student entrepreneurs get the resources
- The Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization (CEO) is an entrepreneurship network for college students.
- The Social Innovation Initiative provides a learning platform for aspiring young entrepreneurs.
- SIFE is an international networking organization that connects entrepreneurs with university students who aspire to become entrepreneurs.
- Youth Venture is an international organization that goes beyond teaching aspiring student entrepreneurs how to form organizations
- iStart, formally StudentBusiness.com, is an online community for business plan competitions.
- Young Money is a useful website with a plethora of information relevant to aspiring student entrepreneurs.
The Young Entrepreneur Council (YEC) is an invite-only nonprofit organization comprised of the country’s most promising young entrepreneurs
- Global student entrepreneur awards(GSEA) program
- The nine young men and women who comprise our All-Star Student Entrepreneurs represent a wide swath of collegiate America
- Business Association of Stanford Entrepreneurship Students, Empowerig the Next Generation of Entrepreneurial Students.
- Teen Business, Young Entrepreneur
- The Edson Student Entrepreneur Initiative helps student entrepreneurs grow their new ventures